Leavenworth boasts many restaurants and eateries that will give you amazing dining experiences whether you are on a romantic getaway, a family adventure, or a corporate retreat. We also included several of our favorite places to grab treats!
- Andreas Keller Restaurant (Often hosts live music)
- Cafe Mozart Restaurant
- King Ludwig’s Restaurant
- Leavenworth Sausage Garten
- Munchen Haus Bavarian Grill & Beer Garden
- J.J. Hills – Northwest inspired fresh grilled food paired with stunning views of the Cascade Mountains.
- Los Camperos Mexican Restaurant
- Pavz Cafe Bistro – Serves crepes. It is a small cafe perfect for a casual meal with a few friends or family.
- South Restaurant – Serves fresh south-of-the-border food from Cuba, Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico.
- Visconti’s Italian Restaurant – Serves Italian food. Great for a romantic dinner or for accommodating large groups.
- The Hunter’s Wife – Juices, smoothies, and smoothie bowls. Stand up dining, or food to-go only.
- Good Mood Food – Healthy breakfasts and lunches with gluten free and vegetarian options.
Coffee, Tea, and Treats
- J5 Coffee – Locally roasted coffee.
- The Cup and Kettle – Enjoy smelling a large variety of loose leaf teas, and order a cup of tea to-go.
- The Gingerbread Factory – A great place to grab a cup of coffee and cookie, and then sit down and relax! Try the Soft Ginger Snaps!
Restaurants Able to Accommodate Large Groups
- Andreas Keller Restaurant – Up to 100 people; reservations strongly recommended; set-menu preferred for groups over 20; contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cafe Mozart – Up to 20 people; private room accommodations for up to 10 people; reservations strongly recommended.
- King Ludwig Restaurant – Up to 70 people; reservations required.
- South Restaurant – 7 or more requires reservations and a manager’s approval; 10 or more requires $100 deposit before reservations; 20 or more, no separate checks.
- Visconti’s Italian Restaurant – Up to 300 people; reservations strongly recommended; room reservation requires a $3000 minimum purchase of food and drinks.