Leavenworth boasts many restaurants and eateries that will give you amazing dining experiences whether you are on a romantic getaway, a family adventure, or a corporate retreat. We also included several of our favorite places to grab treats!
- Andreas Keller Restaurant (Often hosts live music)
- Mozart’s Restaurant
- King Ludwig’s Restaurant
- Leavenworth Sausage Garten
- Munchen Haus Bavarian Grill & Beer Garden
- J.J. Hills – Northwest inspired fresh grilled food paired with stunning views of the Cascade Mountains.
- Los Camperos Mexican Restaurant
- Pavz Cafe Bistro – Serves crepes. It is a small cafe perfect for a casual meal with a few friends or family.
- South Restaurant – Serves fresh south-of-the-border food from Cuba, Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico.
- Visconti’s Italian Restaurant – Serves Italian food. Great for a romantic dinner or for accommodating large groups.
- The Hunter’s Wife – Juices, smoothies, and smoothie bowls. Stand up dining, or food to-go only.
- Good Mood Food – Healthy breakfasts and lunches with gluten free and vegetarian options.
Coffee, Tea, and Treats
- J5 Coffee – Locally roasted coffee made by people who care about the details of the coffee experience! Although there is no sitting area in the shop, there are plenty of places around town to enjoy sipping this cup of perfection! A couple of favorites are the Guatemalan pour over or a latte with the Emperor’s Organic Espresso.
- The Cup and Kettle – Enjoy smelling a large variety of loose leaf teas, and order a cup of tea to-go.
- The Gingerbread Factory – A great place to grab a cup of coffee and cookie, and then sit down and relax! Try the Soft Ginger Snaps!
- Schocolat – One word: divine! A must for all who enjoy handmade chocolate treats!
Restaurants Able to Accommodate Large Groups
- Andreas Keller Restaurant – Up to 100 people; reservations strongly recommended; set-menu preferred for groups over 20; contact email@example.com.
- Mozart’s Restaurant – Up to 20 people; private room accommodations for up to 10 people; reservations strongly recommended.
- King Ludwig Restaurant – Up to 70 people; reservations required.
- South Restaurant – 7 or more requires reservations and a manager’s approval; 10 or more requires $100 deposit before reservations; 20 or more, no separate checks.
- Visconti’s Italian Restaurant – Up to 300 people; reservations strongly recommended; room reservation requires a $3000 minimum purchase of food and drinks.
Want some shopping recommendations? Check out a few of our favorites!