Part of what makes the charming Bavarian town of Leavenworth, Washington so fun is the shopping experience! Leavenworth is home to a treasure trove of unique shops and local merchants. Here are our favorites:
- A Book for All Seasons – A bookworm’s dream! Books fill the nooks and crannies of this independent bookstore! Don’t forget to check out their events list with educational and fun activities!
- The Cheesemonger’s Shop – Cheese beyond your wildest dreams! The store has both staples and unique cheeses you can sample!
- Der Sportsmann – Not only are they outfitted with the gear you need to enjoy Leavenworth’s out-of-doors, but the staff is extremely knowledgeable about outdoor activities that will fit your level of expertise.
- JT Blue – Fun, trendy clothes, jewelry, and decor items with attitude! Located at 715 Front Street Leavenworth WA, 98826, next to the Wood Shop & Hat Shop.
- Jubilee Global Gifts – This Fair-Trade store sells hand-crafted items from around the developing world. Besides the lovely and unique items it sells, another reason we particularly like this store is because proceeds go towards helping people in the Leavenworth community through the non-profit organization Upper Valley Mend.
- Kris Kringl – Enjoy the magic of Christmas all year-round with this store’s huge inventory Christmas items!
- Leavenworth Quilt Company – Whether you are interested in finding your next quilting project or buying an item, you will not want to miss the creative opportunities provided in this store!
- Schocolat – Whatever you do in Leavenworth, make sure it includes a hand-made European-style Belgian truffle!
- The Wood Shop & Hat Shop – A charming store the kids will love! It is chuck full of fun surprises!
- Würlygigz – This toy shop features a play castle, games, Legos, brain-teasers and more! The shop is located at 725 Front Street – Unit D, Leavenworth, Washington 98826 on the second floor.
Check out this great map of some of the local stores and restaurants!
Looking for additional activities around Leavenworth, Washington? Check out our list of top activities!