Looking for something fun to do in November in Leavenworth? November is a perfect time to enjoy the fun and beauty of this area without the crowds! Here’s our 10 favorite things to do in Leavenworth, Washington during November.
Local Fun Activities
- Arts and Theater – Take in a musical or enjoy a concert at the Icicle Creek Center for the Arts!
- Leavenworth Reindeer Farm – A great family outing! Get up close and personal with Santa’s reindeer! Be sure to check the tour schedule and book online before you venture out!
- Nutcracker Museum – View an amazing array of nutcrackers from around the world including a Roman nutcracker dated between 200 B.C. and 200 A.D. Military and their immediate family are free!
- Smallwood’s Harvest – Local produce, petting zoo, play ground, and more! The petting zoo may close in November depending on the weather.
- Upper Valley Museum at Leavenworth – The museum includes a history of the area and hosts a variety of tours and events.
- Christkindlmarkt – A Bavarian and Christmas themed festival the weekend after Thanksgiving.
Favorite Cozy Fall Places
- The Gingerbread Factory – A great place to grab a cup of coffee and cookie, and then sit down and relax! Try the Soft Ginger Snaps!
- Icicle Coffee & Chocolates – Grab a cup of coffee and some chocolate treats and enjoy a game of chess or checkers!
- Hiking & Biking – There are some great options depending on the weather! Go talk with the local experts at Der Sportsmann for more information! They also have rentals available.
- Waterfront Park Trail – Stroll along the Wenatchee River and enjoy the sound of the wind in the trees and birds chirping; all with the Cascades as a backdrop.